BAKG membership dues are $45 paid annually, and include communications from BAKG in electronic format, sent by email. As of February 9, 2019, new members who do not provide an email address and who wish to receive hard copies of BAKG communications are assessed a $10 annual surcharge to partially offset the cost of printing and postage.
Dues paid from September through December of the current year will be applied to the following year’s membership also.
To become a member of BAKG or renew your membership online, please read and follow the following steps carefully:
- Download the fillable membership form here onto your computer.
- Type in the requested information, and don’t forget to PRESS SAVE BEFORE CLOSING THE FORM. (If you open the form again to modify your information, you will have to PRESS SAVE AGAIN BEFORE CLOSING THE FORM.)
- Email your completed form to our Membership Secretary at email@example.com, with a copy to our Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your payment of dues online through PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account to do this. You can pay as a guest.
You do not need to complete and email a new form if there are no changes to the information currently on file for you and you’re paying on line; just email email@example.com to say that’s what you’re doing.
New and Renewing Members:
If you prefer to pay your dues with a check or money order, please read and follow the following steps carefully:
- Download a fillable membership form here onto your computer.
- Type in the requested information on the form and PRESS SAVE.
- Print out your completed form, and mail it along with your membership dues as directed on the form.
- Please do not send cash. Checks or money orders should be made payable to the Big Apple Knitters Guild.
If you wish, you may also hand in your completed form along with your check or money order to our Membership Secretary at the membership table at any of our general meetings.