BAKG membership dues are $45 paid annually. The membership period is January 1 through December 31. Dues paid from September through December of the current year will be applied to the following year’s membership.
To become a member of BAKG or renew your membership, please read and follow the following steps carefully:
- Download the fillable membership form here onto your computer.
- Type in the requested information, and don’t forget to PRESS SAVE BEFORE CLOSING THE FORM. (If you open the form again to modify your information, you will have to PRESS SAVE AGAIN BEFORE CLOSING THE FORM.)
- Email your completed form to our Membership Secretary at email@example.com, with a copy to our Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your payment of dues online through PayPal.
If you prefer to pay your dues with a check or money order, please read and follow the following steps carefully:
- Download a fillable membership form here onto your computer.
- Type in the requested information on the form and PRESS SAVE.
- Print out your completed form, and mail it along with your membership dues as directed on the form.
- Please do not send cash. Checks or money orders should be made payable to the Big Apple Knitters Guild.
If you wish, you may also hand in your completed form along with your check or money order to our Membership Secretary at the membership table at any of our general meetings.