IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL currently scheduled BAKG events are suspended until further notice. Updates will be posted here. Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times. Please stay healthy, and be sure to take some time for knitting.
The Big Apple Knitters Guild mees on the second Saturday of every month, from 1 to 4 PM (unless otherwise specified) from September through June. Our general meetings include:
- Featured Guest Speakers—learn the latest from experts in the knitting world!
- Show and Tell—present your finished projects to an appreciative audience!
- Members-Only Raffle—win a skein of luxury yarn at our raffle drawing each month!
- Knit Labs—improve your knitting skills with help from fellow BAKG members!
- Charity Knitting Table—knit for those in need!
- KALs—join a knit-along and complete a project with the help of friends!
Come and join us! Guests are welcome—first visit is free; a nominal guest fee of $5 is charged on subsequent visits. This fee may be applied to annual dues if paid on the meeting day.
2020 Meeting Schedule and Featured Speakers
January 11: Catherine Lowe
February 8: Annual Yarn Auction
March 14: Lisa Myers – Fairmount Fibers
April 18: Melissa Leapman
May 16: Mary Jeanne Packer – Battenkill Fibers
June 13: Members Share the Talent
September 26: Carol Sulcoski
October 10: Lars Rains
November 14: Carla Scott – Vogue Knitting
December 12: Paula Kucera – White Barn Sheep and Wool Co.
For details about the next meeting, click here.
For more information about our meetings, contact BAKG Programs Chair Sharon Willard, at email@example.com.