The Big Apple Knitters Guild meets on the second Saturday of every month, from 1 to 4 PM (unless otherwise specified) from September through June. Our general meetings include:
- Featured Guest Speakers—learn the latest from experts in the knitting world!
- Show and Tell—present your finished projects to an appreciative audience!
- Members-Only Raffle—win a skein of luxury yarn at our raffle drawing each month!
- Knit Labs—improve your knitting skills with help from fellow BAKG members!
- Charity Knitting Table—knit for those in need!
- KALs—join a knit-along and complete a project with the help of friends!
Come and join us! Guests are welcome—first visit is free; a nominal guest fee of $5 is charged on subsequent visits. This fee may be applied to annual dues if paid on the meeting day.
2020 Meeting Schedule and Featured Speakers
January 11: Catherine Lowe
February 8: Annual Yarn Auction
March 14: Lisa Myers – Fairmount Fibers
April 18: Melissa Leapman
May 16: Mary Jeanne Packer – Battenkill Fibers
June 13: Members Share the Talent
September 26: Carol Sulcoski
October 10: Lars Rains
November 14: Carla Scott – Vogue Knitting
December 12: Paula Kucera – White Barn Sheep and Wool Co.
For details about the next meeting, click here.
For more information about our meetings, contact BAKG Programs Chair Sharon Willard, at email@example.com.